Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

bEst FRIEND FOR EVER

today what will i write is all about my assignment. thank you to PUAN NOR ASHIKIN to give us such a meaningful assignment.
so what will i write and what will you read is about MY BEST FRIEND
Do you have a best friend?
Are you still remember your BESTFRIEND?
We always take things for granted maybe not all but as a fact I’m also one of this people
my lecturer ask us to tell  a story about
HOW YOU REALISE/ KNOW / WHETHER HE or SHE is your BESTFRIEND
of coz it will be based on what had we experience right?
well actually i don’t know what to say.
bcoz i don’t remember any story. what a FRIEND
so then i think very hardly and desperately.
bcoz this semester i don’t have FINAL EXAM
for this course and all the marks will be based on assignment and participation in the  class
well ALLAH IS ALMIGHTY
Who thought that i will REMEMBER about my GOOD aND BEST FRIEND
on the day i had to present it.
i still remember,
when i’m in form 3 of secondary school in SMK DATO PANGLIMA PERANG KIRI, TAPAH ROAD, PERAK, MALAYSIA
[ SEARCH GOOGLE FOR  MORE INFORMATION ]
there some issue happen RELATED to me
user_femalei can’t say anything about this issue
let it be my SECRET
On that year, i felt very desperate, Very Angry and Very Sad.
none of my friend Dare to speak with me
since, what they SEE, is what they BELIEVE.
they only knew i’m A short temper person.
in FACT IT’S not TRUE
BUT
there’s only I PERSON
I PERSON ONLY
Who REALLY BRAVE ENOUGH
to dare speak with me
eventhough she is a female
she is the only 1
who HELPPPP ME!!!
thank you my FRIEND
YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND
                                                                                                      




  NURUL FARAHANA
I MISS YOU
p/s she is not my GF Ok
       SHE is my BF only

0 SUKA DUKA:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...